Why we need to choose the CORRECT track light for Museum or Galleries?
Lighting plays a vital role in guiding visitors through their museum or gallery experience; The moment a visitor sees the exterior façade, the journey has begun.
Why track light has a key role for Museum or Art gallery？
- 我t can be used to alter the mood of the exhibition space;
- 我t can be used to draw the eye to stunning artwork and sculptures;
- Dimming function: The subtle play of light and dark can be used to guide the visitor’s journey from entrance to exit;
- Use track light accent lighting, stark contrasts of light and dark;
Why zoomable track light popular for Museum or Art gallery？
ZOOMABLE BEAM ANGLES Funtion:
Thanks to the wealth of beam angles available, designers and curators can create any desired effect, be it the accentuation of a small object on a plinth or the illumination of a large sculpture or installation. The zoomable track light can keep same lights type, supply different beam angle, like10~60degree, or10~70 degreekeep museums & gallery unified space.
- Narrow spots deliver high intensity light over greater distances,Tension can be created in a darkened exhibition space thanks to narrow beams of light, drawing the visitors’ gaze to the pieces on display;
- Wide beam angle all washing is in lighting larger artwork and bring a spacious aspect to the room;
- 轨道灯的不同波束角,to suit the size of the item being lit;
Why dimming function important for Museum or Art gallery lighting effects？
- Group dimming creates a subdued mood that draws the visitor closer to the object being displayed;
- 我ndividual dimming draws the visitors eye to a specific object but also gives the highlighted object context and depth;
- Low levels of contrast are ideal for creating a bright and airy space to draw in the visitor and allow them to explore the area as a whole;
- High levels of contrast direct the visitor to key focal points within the space and create a more ‘theatre like’ experience;
Why suggest choose professional track light application for Museum or Art gallery？
Whats Different Commerical Track Light VS Museum Track Light:
- The difference between the spotlight type;
- The difference in light color quality;
- The difference in the dimming function;
- The difference between light changes and light control adjustment;
- 我n other respects, such as process quality, warranty life, etc., professional exhibition lamps have higher requirements.
How to choose the led track light for Museum or Art gallery？
- Zoomable beam angles function: designers and curators can create any desired effect; e.g. Narrow Spot, Spot, Wall Washing;
- Dimming on the track spotlight with DALI, 0-10V, 1-10V & Triac DIM, meantimes also can used knob driectly control dimming in your hands, creates a subdued mood that draws the visitor closer to the object being displayed;
- Unity the same light types can keep peace in the space;
- According to the requirements of the scene, match different optical accessories, like a soft lens, honeycomb, antiglare screen, etc.
- Colour rendering is an important factor to take into account when lighting museums and galleries, Ra>90/95 is best;
- The advent of colour tunable LEDs has increased the versatility of mood creation available to curators and designers;